VNST Officially Joins Polkadot Hackathon!
VNST Solutions joins the hackathon with an eager spirit of experience and knowledge's exchange, learning, and exploration. VNST aims to build VNST's versatility of application and expansion across other chains with the purpose of providing the best experience for our users.
About Polkadot Hackathon Vietnam 2023:
The Polkadot Hackathon Vietnam 2023 offers individuals and talented projects the opportunity to showcase their creativity in applying Polkadot technology to the blockchain domain. With a total prize pool of up to $22,000, participants can focus on several key points during the competition:
a) Building a specific application chain using Substrate SDK
b) Developing an application using the ink! programming language
c) Creating a development tool
d) Building a DEX aggregator
e) Constructing an NFT social platform
Organizer and Sponsors:
Sponsor: Polkadot is a layer-0 (L0) blockchain providing shared security and secure interoperability to layer-1 (L1) blockchains. L1 blockchains attached to Polkadot, known as parachains, have their transactions processed in parallel.
Polkadot enables an internet where independent blockchains can exchange information and transactions trustlessly through the Polkadot relay chain.
Organizer: SubWallet is a comprehensive non-custodial wallet solution for the Polkadot, Substrate, and Ethereum ecosystems. It envisions a Web3 multiverse gateway, allowing users to enjoy multichain services with ease and absolute security.
- Parity Technologies: A pioneer in Ethereum with experience in Bitcoin and Zcash, Parity, along with the Web3 Foundation, launched Polkadot, a next-generation blockchain.
- Phala Network is revolutionizing Web3 by providing dApp developers with a decentralized and trustless off-chain compute infrastructure. Smart Contracts are connected to off-chain programs called Phat Contracts, enhancing dApps with cross-chain integrations, internet connectivity, and heavy computation.
- BitCountry is a platform for user-created metaverses, enabling users to launch their own metaverse quickly and easily with a vast library of existing content.
- Aleph Zero: A highly scalable Layer-1 blockchain with near-instant finality and enhanced privacy for users Built with Polkadot’s Substrate framework and ink! smart contract programming language.
- Moonbeam Network: Provides agility to move with the market and tap into resources from Polkadot, Polygon, Ethereum, and beyond. Developers can combine the functionality of multiple specialized chains or deploy them natively on Moonbeam.
- ArtZero is the first and currently only NFT marketplace built in ink on the Aleph Zero and Astar blockchains.
VNST is a decentralized stablecoin with transparent on-chain data, guaranteed by the stable value of the most popular and reputable stablecoins in the global crypto asset market.
The stablecoins that ensure value for VNST have transaction volume and stability proven over a long period of time, are issued by reputable organizations with proven potential, and are periodically audited. VNST will be a safe, reliable solution, providing diverse and convenient choices and expanding future applications for users in the Web3 field in Vietnam and around the world.